I wish none of you were sad
This is a long over-due collection of articles, pictures, news coverage, websites, thoughts, comments, and anything in between that I have accumulated that relates to eating disorders, body image, or what I find interesting enough to share.
Personal Blog: createsomething.tumblr.com
No one on Earth can save you. You have to do all the work in your recovery. There is not a cute boy or girl out there to fix all your problems. There are friends who can support you, therapists you can open up to, meds to help with symptoms, and family members to lean on, but in the end, you save yourself.
And when you do save yourself, that is something to be proud of. You are fighting hard. You fought hard. You can do it, because recovery is possible.
please dont be ashamed of stretch marks it is proof you are growing it doesnt mean you are ugly it means youre growing into a pretty flower you are special and cute
disabled children need to know that they’re worth more than being inspirational objects for abled adults
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.